TUTORIAL MAKE SOP CHICKEN, MEAT
Vegetable soup is one type of dish that is so rich in types of vegetables. Rich in color, rich in taste, and certainly also rich in nutrients. Very fitting served as one dish when breaking the fast. Making it too is not too difficult. With simple ingredients and ingredients that can be found in traditional markets and nearby supermarkets, you have no reason not to try to make soup prescription for your family.
In addition to rich in various types of vegetables, soup more healthy vegetables to be consumed for not using coconut milk in the recipe. With clear gravy, soup vegetables will be very fresh eaten after a day of fasting. If you do not want to eat it with white rice, you can add potatoes and macaroni to the recipe so that the need for carbohydrates will be fulfilled. With the addition of potatoes and macaroni, your homemade soup can be a practical spice dish. But if you want to eat it with rice, potatoes and macaroni do not need to be added in amount. If you are less fond of broiler chicken, you can use chicken meat or beef tetelan as the ingredient of broth.
Types of recipes: Main
1. ½ broiler chicken, cut into 10 parts
2. 1.5 liters of water
3. 100 gr carrots, 1 cm thick round slices
4. 100 gr of potato, sliced 2 cm dice
5. 150 gr of cauliflower, sliced per flower
6. 100 gr leaf cabbage, sliced 3x3 cm in size
7. 3 stalks of onion, sliced 2 cm
8. 3 celery stalks, tie the knot
9. 100 gr macaroni, soak hot water
10. Finely spiced:
11. 3 grains of red onion
12. 3 cloves of garlic
13. 1 tablespoon grain pepper
14. 2 tsp salt
15. ½ tsp sugar
16. 1 sachet of chicken broth
How to make
1. Boil chicken until cooked, remove. Strain the chicken stew water. Add 500 ml of water and bring to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, saute spices finely until fragrant. Move the seasoning stir in the broth pan.
3. Enter the potatoes, carrots and celery leaves, cook until half cooked.
4. Enter the cauliflower, cabbage leaves, boiled chicken, cook until all vegetables are almost cooked. Then put onion and macaroni. Leave it for a while until all the ingredients are cooked. Lift, serve warm.
Children often refuse to eat vegetables. To be more interesting, you can cut the vegetables used in these soup vegetable recipes into a unique shape. For example, carrots are made into flower shape. Potatoes are cut using various shape cookies. Replace macaroni with fusili, farfalle (butterfly paste), conchiglie (shellfish paste). Certainly this action will increase your preparation time in preparing the dish, but the result will be comparable to the greed of your children eat vegetables. Happy to be creative with our soup recipe, hope you like it.